Saturday, August 5, 2017

Advanced Tactics for Spiritual Warfare

Daily Prayer for Protection & Strength.


Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray this prayer through the power of the Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ Your one and only Son who died and rose again for the remission of my sins, I bind, rebuke and render powerless: all division, discord, disunity, strife, wrath, criticism, condemnation, pride, envy, jealously, gossip, slander, evil speaking, complaining, lying, false teaching, false gifts, false manifestations, lying signs and wonders, poverty, fear of lack, fear of demonic spirits, deceiving spirits, religious spirits, hindering spirits, retaliatory spirits, occult spirits, witchcraft spirits, spirits of antichrist and all familiar and territorial spirits.

I bind all curses that have been spoken against me. I bless those who curse me, and pray blessings on those who despitefully use me. I bind all spoken words made against me, and words I have made against others. I bind the power of negative words from others, and I bind and render useless all prayers not inspired by the Holy Spirit; whether psychic, soul force, witchcraft, or counterfeit tongues that have been prayed against me.

I am God's child. I resist the devil and declare that No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I take authority over this day. Let it be prosperous for me Lord and help me walk in your love and forgiveness.

The Holy Spirit leads and guides me today and fills me with all needed spiritual gifting and graces. I discern between the righteous and the wicked and I take authority over Satan and all his demons and those people who are influenced by them. I declare Satan is under my feet and shall remain there all day.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I am God's child. Satan, you are bound from operating against my family, my marriage, my mind, my body, my job, and my finances. I confess that I am healed and whole. I flourish and I have longevity of life.  I am stable, durable, incorruptible, fruitful, virtuous, full of peace, patience and love. Whatever I set my hands to do shall prosper for God supplies all my needs.

I claim a hedge of protection, by the Precious Blood of Jesus, around myself and my loved ones throughout this day and night. I ask You God to send angels to surround us today and everyday, and to put them throughout our homes and around our souls, bodies, wills and emotions. I call on Your holy angels to protect my home from any intrusion or natural disasters, and to protect myself and my family from any harmful demonic or other physical or mental attacks. Father I claim victory over every foe in my workplace. For greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world. And if God is for me who can be against me? 
I receive  all of this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen and Amen

"God indeed is my savior; I am confident and unafraid. My strength and my courage is the Lord, and He has been my Savior" (Isaiah 12:2 NAB)



Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God
Not that which God himself is sometimes clothed with, and uses against his enemies; but what he has provided for his people, and furnishes them with; the particulars of which are after mentioned: and it is called "the armour of God", because it is prepared by him for his people, and is bestowed on them by him; and because it is in its own nature divine and spiritual, and not carnal; and because it is provided for fighting the Lord's battles, and is used in them; and because the efficacy of it is from him, and the
execution it does is owing to him: and it is whole, complete, and perfect; and all of it is useful, and no part to be neglected, but all to be taken and "put on"; which is not to make and provide this armour, but to take it, as in ( Ephesians 6:13 ) ; as being ready made and provided, and to expect and prepare for battle, and make use of it; and this supposes saints to be in a warfare state, and that they are in the character of soldiers, and have enemies to fight with, and therefore should be accoutred with proper and suitable armour, to meet them: that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil;
who is the grand enemy of Christ and his people, and a very powerful and cunning one he is; so that the whole armour of God should be put on, which is proof against all his might and craft, in order to stand against him, oppose him, and fight, and get the victory over him, which in the issue is always obtained by
believers; for they not only stand their ground in the strength of Christ, and by the use of their armour confound his schemes, and baffle all his arts and stratagems, but are more than conquerors through him that has loved them.

DivineRevelations Spiritlessons



Techniques in Spiritual Warfare



How satan stops our prayers - Combat in the Heavenly Realms