Friday, March 16, 2018

RISE UP AS A SPIRITUAL WARRIOR




       
   A PERSONAL PROPHETIC WORD FROM THE HEART OF GOD THE FATHER
(SPOKEN BY HIM THROUGH GRAHAM COOKE)

Beloved, all the power of the enemy has been disabled by Jesus. You serve a powerful King who loves to fight. The battle is always mine because I relish the conflict. You are in the joyful business of working from a place of victory, never towards it. Your role is to partake in my overcoming. Therefore you always know the outcome before the battle. Abide in me, beloved child, and you will stand in my presence and occupy your standing in power and victory. I desire that you live a life that partners with victory in a way that guarantees the outcome of every conflict. 

Child, you can only lose this fight , if you lack focus. My people do not require rescuing. They have a mindset in Christ that is aligned with majesty. They see everything as an opportunity to believe me for something powerful to happen. They are privileged  to trust me. I am excited to teach you how to move in faith. I want you to explore my heart for you in this combat. My favor is ever present, allow this oppositional situation to reveal it to you. Ask me for this revelation so that you may encounter me! I want you to delight in me when your life is contested. I have made arrangements for you to advance and increase in the Spirit.
 
When opposition is fierce and protracted, it is only because there are lots of blessings, increases and advances that you must receive over that period of time. They all begin in an upgrade in your relationship and fellowship with me. I want you to become so fascinated by my love for you that you are never intimidated by the evil one. You have my blessing and permission to make the enemy confused. I anoint you to weary him by your rest. I appoint you to discourage him by your faith. I empower you to demoralize him with your joy. I refresh you so that he is depressed by your endurance. I commit all that I am to you, so that the enemy becomes dispirited by your favor. I embrace you in all that you are not, and all that you may become, so that the enemy is defeated by your grace. Be refreshed. Receive my mindset in these matters and be renewed in the spirit of your mind! 

I want you to be confident in Me, unashamed and uncondemned.  Pray with joy, rejoice in my nature.  Make choices that are in line with my Sovereignty. Never allow the enemy to obstruct you or invalidate your anointing. There is no frustration in Heaven, therefore, it cannot be allowed to exist in your circumstances. In Christ Jesus there is always another possibility. A renewed mind empowers you to think outside the box of your own reasoning. 

A renewed mind is always celebrating something. Renewed thinking always contains the vision that I have in regard for your life and circumstances. Come with Me and I will teach you about the power of the one with THE ONE! It is time to upgrade your stature in Christ to the next level. 


PERSONAL AFFIRMATIONS IN THE FORM OF A PRAYER

The Lord is my light and my salvation-I shall fear no one. The very creator of the universe is the impenetrable fortress of safety in my life. For me to fear any enemy would be ludicrous. 

When my foes advance against me to devour my flesh, they will trip over their own devices and fall with a great destruction. Though a vast, innumerable  army surrounds me, demanding my surrender, my heart will be still and I will not give in to terror. Even if they all attack at once and the odds appear overwhelming, I will still remain confident and full of courage for I know that my heavenly Father has taken his stand by my side. No matter what the odds may be, my victory is made certain and I will never give in to fear. I will never give in or give up in Jesus name Amen!

THE SPIRITUAL WARRIOR'S CODE OF CONDUCT:

  • At all times, and in all places, be the champion of right and good against evil and injustice.
  • Always maintain one’s principles.
  • Love God with all our heart and all your powers.
  • Cultivate love, faith and hope in your life.
  • Love your neighbor as yourself.
  • Do not boast of your own accomplishments, but tell the deeds of others before your own.
  • Live one’s life so that is is worthy of respect and honor.
  • Remain faithful to your pledged word.
  • Exhibit self-control and self-discipline.
  • Cultivate understanding and wisdom.
  • Be prepared to make personal sacrifices in the service of the principles you serve.
  • Cultivate nobility.
  • Realize that ideals cannot be reached, but striving for them ennobles the spirit.
  • Do not let anger control your actions.
  • Do not let the lack of chivalry in others cause you to be unchivalrous.
  • Exhibit manners.
  • Be generous to everyone.
  • Defend the weak and innocent.
  • Never abandon a friend, ally, or noble cause.
  • Be known for unwavering commitment to the people and ideals you choose to live by.
  • Preserve, to the end, any enterprise once begun.
  • Face up to those who challenge your spiritual principles.
  • Be an example for others.
  • Seek to practice all of chivalry in your daily life.
  • Self is not the focal point of the Universe.
  • Perform all your duties as correctly as you can, if they are not contrary to the laws of God.



click on the link below and listen to Graham Cooke




Front Cover
Moody Publishers, Sep 9, 1994 - Religion - 384 pages
The Christian in Complete Armour provides daily readings packed with tools for spiritual triumph. Written in the seventeenth century by Pastor William Gurnall and compiled into 365 readings by editor James S. Bell, Jr., this collection supplies Christians with a soul-searching and inspiring supplement to the Bible.






Image result for rabbi kris kringle jew watch is a fake






   

No comments:

Post a Comment